Monday, January 01, 2007

HapPy New Year 2007


Hiiii all ,

I know that i was really too late to start my blog since i 've created it but sorry forgive me :) First I am Happy that i started writing in my blog Today on the Starting of a New Year 2007 and in the third day in te Feast
I Hope it will be a HapPy Year for EverYboDy including me too ;) isA
and I hope all of u achieve wt he/she really wanna in his/her life


HapPy New Year 2007


So i thought much wt to write in my blog in the first day in a new year so i decided to make this first entry for u i decided just to know wt everyBody wishes in this year

So Tell me "What r ur wishes for the new Year???"
do not hesitate write wt u wish ...may ALLAH achieve it all ;)
Salam now

5 comments:

Mohamed Reda said...

Hiii all,
First I want to Congratulate you 4 your nice blog.
Second about my wishes in 2007 I hope all of us FCI-HU 4th year students graduate with high grades isA,for you Mona i Hope teb2i moltazema aktar in 2007 :p and ya rab tekon sanna 7elwaa lena kolena
Thanx
Mohamed R

Nesma Mostafa said...

hi :D

mbrok a7'eran el keyboard 2tsl7t w ktbty 7aga:D:D

first i wish for u to reach all wt u dream wz :D w mt2olesh mb7lmsh ayam el 2mt7nat blash r7'ama :D ana a2sod ur dreams for ur life:)

second wish if for the life : i wish 2n el sana el gaya msh tb2a aso2 mn ele 2blha msh tsha2om bs i wish 2n el nas stop laying , take off thire masks and start love others as they love themselves
:D shofty el klam el 7lw dah:D
in general , i hope 2nna n3esh el 7yaa msh el 7yah heya ele t3eshna
:) wish u good luck

Mona E. Fahmy said...

Hiii bosbos
I Hope all ur wishes for the new year come true and i hope the world to better and so is the people kaman
and thank u 3ala ur wish for me :D mat7'afesh lesa ba7lam 7ataa ayam el exams :D bas betkon a7lam mesh 7elwa 3shan kedaa 7'alihaa my dreams in my life a7san

Anonymous said...

hii
"In life we are walking in a long way if u get tired , have rest and look back and see if u have achieved anything and if u don't stand up and continue walking in ur way untill u achieve
sth u will be proud of it"
i hope u a happy life isa
dody

Anonymous said...

qdxg lcfqx [URL=http://www.katesxxx.com]milfs[/URL] maakke c kr d bvi